This article provides you with sample Bucket Elevator Inspection and Test Plan. You need to change this Bucket Elevator ITP to meet your purchase order requirements.
|Bucket Elavator Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Bucket Elavator Material Conformance Certificate||H||R||R|
|Bucket Elavator Test for Motor||H||W||R|
|Bucket Elavator Temporary Assembly and Preassembly (Partial)||H||W||R|
|Bucket Elavator Visual Inspection||H||W||R|
|Bucket Elavator Dimensional Inspection||H||W||R|
|Bucket Elavator No Load Test (Drive Unit Only)||H||H||R|
|Shiploader Final visual inspection (includ Painting, coating, preservation, lining, picking, nameplate, tagging, marking, Auxiliary items like spare parts, bolts,etc.)||H||H||R|
|Shiploader Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Shiploader Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Bucket Elevator Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Bucket Elevator Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Bucket Elevator ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Bucket Elevator Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Visual Bucket Elevator Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.