This content provides you with a sample Conveyor Inspection and Test Plan. You must change this Conveyor ITP to meet your purchase order specifications.
|Conveyor ITP Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Conveyor Pre-inspection meeting, when specified by Purchaser||H||H||R|
|Material Conformance Certificate||H||R||R|
|Test for Motor||H||W||R|
|Temporary Assembly and Preassembly (Partial)||H||W||R|
|No Load Test (Drive Unit Only)||H||W||R|
|Insulation Resistsance and High Voltage Test for Power/Control Cabinets||H||W||R|
|Functional/Sequence Test for Control Circuits Including PLC||H||H||R|
|Final visual inspection (includ Painting, coating, preservation, lining, picking, nameplate, tagging, marking, Auxiliary items like spare parts, bolts,etc.)||H||H||R|
|Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Conveyor Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Conveyor Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Conveyor ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Conveyor Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Conveyor Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Conveyor Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.