This content is a sample pressure gauge inspection and test plan. This is a draft pressure gauge ITP and you need to modify it to meet your purchase order requirements.
|Pressure Gauge Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Pressure Gauge mill test reports||H||R||R|
|Pressure Gauge Checking of characteristics including the following items as minimum: - type, dial, enclosure material, damper and separator||H||W||R|
|Pressure Gauge Pressure test||H||W||R|
|Pressure Gauge Calibration check test||H||W||R|
|Pressure Gauge Performance test including hystersis||H||W||R|
|Pressure Gauge Final visual / Dimension Inspection||H||H||R|
|Pressure Gauge Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Pressure Gauge Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Notification not req'd : Randam Inspection)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
1) Pressure Gauge Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code /Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Pressure Gauge Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Pressure Gauge ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Pressure Gauge Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Pressure Gauge 100% inspection which is covered by the combination of witness / spot check / record review inspection & tests listed above and vendor's original QC activity shall be confirmed by Purchaser's inspector prior to shipment.
6) Unless otherwise specified in REQ., the Pressure Gauge sampling Q'ty of " S (Spot Witness Check) " shall be as follows:
3 to 20→3Pcs(all if total 2 and less) , 21 to 50→5Pcs, 51 to 100→10Pcs,101 to 200→20Pcs, 201 to 300→30Pcs, 301 to 500→50Pcs
Minimum 25 pcs or more of the commodity shall be arranged for H/W/S inspection and test at one time inspector's visit as much as practical.
7) Final Pressure Gauge Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.