This content provides you with a sample refrigeration unit inspection and test plan. You must modify this refrigeration unit ITP to meet your purchase order requirements.
|Refrigeration Unit Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Refrigeration Unit Pre-inspection meeting, when specified by Purchaser||H||H||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Mill Test Reports(Casing/Rotor/Shell & Heat of Press.Vessels on Refrigeration Line)||H||R||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Material identification and marking||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Execution of major repairs, when issued NCR||H||H||R|
|Refrigeration Unit RT, UT, MT or PT, when specified||H||R||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Balancing test for rotor||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Balancing test for gearing rotor, when applicable||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Hydrostatic test of casing||H||H||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Hydrostatic test of lube oil unit and refrigeration and auxiliary equipment||H||H||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Clearance check||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit 4-hour combined mechanical running and performance test with working rotor||H||H||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Mechanical Running test with spare rotor, when provoded||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Sound level measurement during the running test||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Check bearings, seals and gearing after 4-hour combined test||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Gear contact pattern check after running test, when provoded||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Visual (cleanliness) inspection for lube oil and refrigeration line||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Installation of wiring and conduit (Ex proof execution if required)||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Functional test for local control panel||H||H||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Function, setting and calibration of instruments and controls||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Other test as specified||H||W||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Surface preparation prior to painting, coating, lining||H||S||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Final visual inspection (including Nameplate, tagging, marking, painting, coating, Auxiliary items check)||H||H||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Refrigeration Unit Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser.(Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not required)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Refrigeration Unit Witness / hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Refrigeration Unit Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Refrigeration Unit ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring / Observation of Refrigeration Unit Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder / NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Refrigeration Unit Visual Inspection / Documentation Review / Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.