This content provides you a sample rupture disc inspection and test plan. This rupture disc ITP is a draft and must be edited and meet your purchase order specifications.
|Rupture Disc Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Rupture Disc Mill test reports for body and trim||H||H||R|
|Rupture Disc Checking of Characteristics (Effective Pressure, Disc Diameter …)||H||W||R|
|Rupture Disc Pressure test (sampling)||H||W||R|
|Rupture Disc Performance including set pressure test||H||W||R|
|Rupture Disc Final visual / Dimension Inspection||H||H||R|
|Rupture Disc Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Rupture Disc Pre-shipment Inspection||H||W||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Notification not req'd : Randam Inspection)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Rupture Disc Inspection and Test Plan Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code /Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Rupture Disc Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Rupture Disc ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Rupture Disc Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e.Storage of materials, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5)100% Rupture Disc inspection which is covered by the combination of witness / spot check / record review inspection & tests listed above and vendor's original QC activity shall be confirmed by Purchaser's inspector prior to shipment.
6)Unless otherwise specified in REQ., the Rupture Disc sampling Q'ty of " S (Spot Witness Check) " shall be as follows:
3 to 20→3Pcs(all if total 2 and less) , 21 to 50→5Pcs, 51 to 100→10Pcs,101 to 200→20Pcs, 201 to 300→30Pcs, 301 to 500→50Pcs
Minimum 25 pcs or more of the commodity shall be arranged for H/W/S inspection and test at one time inspector's visit as much as practical.
7) Rupture Disc Final Visual Inspection/Documentation Review / Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.