This content provides you with a draft demister inspection and test plan. This is a draft demister ITP and it is necessary to be changed to meet your PO requirements.
|Demister Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Demister Mill test reports including impact test and non-destructive test, when specified||H||R||R|
|Demister Material identification and markings||H||W/R||R|
|Demister WPS/PQR, Welders qualifications (records or welder's list)||H||R||R|
|Demister Weld preparation and fit-up, back chip inspection||H||S||R|
|Demister Execution of major repairs, when issued NCR||H||W||R|
|Demister Alloy verification, when specified||H||R||R|
|Demister Ferrite check for weld, when specified||H||R||R|
|Demister Non-destructive testing (RT, UT, MT, PT when applicable)||H||S||R|
|Demister Review of radiographs, when applicable||H||R||R|
|Demister Production weld test, when required||H||R||R|
|Demister Hardness measurements in final condition, when specified||H||R||R|
|Demister Visual and dimensional inspection||H||W||R|
|Demister Trial Fit-up of all segments & parts||H||S||R|
|Demister Other Job Requirement Inspection Record (when specified)||H||W||R|
|Demister Surface preparation prior to painting, coating, lining||H||S||R|
|Demister Final visual inspection (including Painting (color & thickness), coating, preservation, lining, picking, nameplate, tagging, marking, and Aux items like spare parts, bolts, etc.)||H||W||R|
|Demister Pickling, Passivation, Preservation||H||S||R|
|Demister Documentation review prior to release at local shop(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Demister Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to
witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser
considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note for Demister ITP :
1) Demister Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Demister Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Demister ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Demister Vendor shop daily routine works(i.e.Storage of materials & welding consumables,Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Demister Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.