This content provides you with example ship loading arm inspection and test plan. You may modify this ship loading arm ITP based on your purchase order specifications.
|Ship Loading Arm Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Ship Loading Arm Pre-inspection meeting, when specified by Purchaser||H||H||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Material certificates||H||R||R|
|Ship Loading ArmMaterial identification - Pipe items, elbow and reducers, flanges and forged fittings, swivel joint of inner & outer body, swivel flange, seals for swivel, flanges and gaskets||H||W||R|
|Ship Loading Arm WPS/PQR, Welders qualifications (records or welder's list)(Note: If welder's ability is judged as doubtful, a new qualification(WQT)test will be requirement||H||R||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Non Destructive Examination (RTfor all butt welds and PT for all fillet welds)||H||S||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Leakage test||H||W||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Hydrostatic pressure test including lube oil/hydraulic oil unit||H||H||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Function and sequence test for local control panel||H||W||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Visual and dimensional inspection||H||H||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Surface preparation prior to painting, coating, lining||H||W||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Final visual inspection (includ Painting, coating, preservation, lining, picking, nameplate, tagging, marking, Auxiliary items like spare parts, bolts,etc.)||H||H||R|
|Ship Loading Arm Documentation review prior to release (Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Ship Loading ArmPre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Ship Loading Arm Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Ship Loading Arm Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Ship Loading Arm ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Ship Loading Arm Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Visual Ship Loading Arm Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!