This content provides you with a example stack inspection and test plan. You need to modify this stack ITP to meet your purchase order requirements.
|Stack Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Stack Mill test reports including impact test and non-destructive test, when specified||H||R||R|
|Stack Material identification and markings||H||W/R||R|
|Stack WPS/PQR, Welders qualifications (records or welder's list)||H||W||R|
|Stack Weld preparation and fit-up, back chip inspection||H||S||R|
|Stack Execution of major repairs, when issued NCR||H||H||R|
|Stack Ferrite check for weld, when specified||H||S||R|
|Stack Non-destructive testing (RT, UT, MT, PT when applicable)||H||S||R|
|Stack Review of radiographs, when applicable||H||W||R|
|Stack Production weld test, when required||H||W||R|
|Stack Hardness measurements in final condition, when specified||H||S||R|
|Stack Visual and dimensional inspection during fabrication||H||S||R|
|Stack Reinforcing pad air-soap test||H||S||R|
|Stack Other Job Requirement Inspection Record (when specified)||H||W||R|
|Stack Surface preparation prior to painting, coating, lining||H||S||R|
|Stack Final visual inspection (including Painting (color & thickness), coating, preservation lining, picking, nameplate, tagging, marking, and Aux items like spare parts, bolts, etc.)||H||H||R|
|Stack Documentation review prior to release at local shop(Final activity of Technical Inspection||H||H||R|
|Stack Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note for Stack ITP:
1) Stack Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Stack Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Stack ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Stack Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification,workmanship,cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Stack Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.