This content provides you with a flow nozzle and venturi tube inspection and test plan. This is a draft ITP and you need to change it to be fit for your specifications.
|Flow Nozzle & Venturi tube Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Flow Nozzle & Venturi tube Mill test reports||H||R||R|
|Flow Nozzle & Venturi tube Non-destructive examination, when applicable||H||R||R|
|Flow Nozzle & Venturi tube Pressure test||H||W||R|
|Flow Nozzle & Venturi tube Visual / Dimension Inspection||H||H||R|
|Flow Nozzle & Venturi tube Documentation review prior to release (Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Flow Nozzle & Venturi tube Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Notification not req'd : Randam Inspection)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Venturi Tube and Flow Nozzle Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code /Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Venturi Tube and Flow Nozzle Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Venturi Tube and Flow Nozzle ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Venturi Tube and Flow Nozzle Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e.Storage of materials, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Venturi Tube and Flow Nozzle 100% inspection which is covered by the combination of witness / spot check / record review inspection & tests listed above and vendor's original QC activity shall be confirmed by Purchaser's inspector prior to shipment.
6) Unless otherwise specified in REQ., the Venturi Tube and Flow Nozzle sampling Q'ty of " S (Spot Witness Check) " shall be as follows:
3 to 20→3Pcs(all if total 2 and less) , 21 to 50→5Pcs, 51 to 100→10Pcs,101 to 200→20Pcs, 201 to 300→30Pcs, 301 to 500→50Pcs
Minimum 25 pcs or more of the commodity shall be arranged for H/W/S inspection and test at one time inspector's visit as much as practical.
7) Venturi Tube and Flow Nozzle Final Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!