This content provides you with a sample analyzer inspection and test plan. This is draft analyzer ITP and you must change it to meet your purchase order specifications.
|Analyzer Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Checking of Analyzer characteristics including the following items as minimum: 1) Inlet and outlet connection of the gas sample, 2) Columns, 3) Explosion-proof protection, 4) Type and quantity of equipment||H||H||R|
|Pressure test, if applicable||H||W||R|
|Analyzer Pneumatic test||H||W||R|
|Analyzer Performance test including function test||H||H||R|
|Analyzer Insulation resistance test||H||S||R|
|Analyzer Final visual / Dimension Inspection||H||H||R|
|Analyzer Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Analyzer Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Notification not req'd : Randam Inspection)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Analyzer witness / hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code /Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Analyzer Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Analyzer ITP shall be submitted by Analyzer Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Analyzer Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e.Storage of materials, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Analyzer Purchaser during inspection visit.
5)100% Analyzer inspection which is covered by the combination of witness / spot check / record review inspection & tests listed above and vendor's original QC activity shall be confirmed by Purchaser's inspector prior to shipment.
6) Unless otherwise specified in REQ., the Analyzer sampling Q'ty of " S (Spot Witness Check) " shall be as follows:
3 to 20→3Pcs(all if total 2 and less) , 21 to 50→5Pcs, 51 to 100→10Pcs,101 to 200→20Pcs, 201 to 300→30Pcs, 301 to 500→50Pcs
Minimum 25 pcs or more of the commodity shall be arranged for H/W/S inspection and test at one time inspector's inspectors visit as much as practical.
7) Analyzer Final Visual Inspection / Documentation Review / Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!