API 570 Training Course - Online Video Training for Exam Preparation (API 570 Piping Inspector)
I4I Academy provides API 570 training course (Online Video Training) - API 570 Piping Inspector - for Exam Preparation and is 48 Hours (6 days) course and available online all over the world.
Hi, this is Bob Rasooli from I4I Academy. There is no PowerPoint presentation with a voice-over in this course. I know most people do not like online courses or do not see as effective as a real classroom course; that is why I am using video training and editing videos to simulate the actual classes for my students.
Khshayar. Y Cologne - Germany
I took two online video training courses by Inspection 4 Industry LLC; API 570 Training Course and API 510 Training Course.
Bob Rasooli has prepared videos in which he describes all main and essential aspects of related standards and exams in the best possible way. He explains everything in detail and covers all subject of the API 510 and API 570 exams. Undoubtedly Bob Rasooli is one of the best in teaching and preparation training for API exams. In addition to videos, each course consists of numerous questions and examples which helped me a lot to pass both of my exams. I highly recommend these training courses.
James. P Houston - USA
If you want to learn API 570 deeply, take Bob's course. His video lessons are fantastic. His ASME IX, B31.3 and API 570 lessons are awesome. There are almost 1000 practice questions which if you practice enough, you will feel very comfortable in the API exam while you are taking the exam.
Each course comes with a handout which you need to review them while/or after watching the videos.
When you completed the video training sessions for each segment which cumulatively is 9.15 hours, in the next step, you will be connected to the practice exam portal with the thousand (1000) of practice exam questions; you need to complete them.
You are going to take a final exam at the end of the practice exam questions (50 questions open book and 100 questions close book similar to API 570 exam) and receive a certificate from I4I Academy with my signature.
This API 570 training course with the video training session and practice exam questions will prepare you to take the API 570 Piping Inspector exam and pass the exam.
Full Package: API 570 Video Training / Handout / Practice Test and Exam Questions / I4I Academy Certificate / 48 Hours Training Credit for API 570 Piping Inspector Exam Prep Course / Technical Support* / 4 Months Access
* If you need help during the study, the support will be available!
Question? Contact I4I Academy, or Call 1 (657) 293-4805
Risk-Free (Money-back Guarantee): You can return this training course up to 48 hours from the time of payment!
If you had a little time to study and did not pass the API exam, you can have this course for another 4 months without any additional charge!
However, if you think you do not need API 570 training and only need practice exam questions, you may purchase only API 570 Practice Test and Exam Question Package.
Highly recommend getting the full package since you might struggle with ASME B31.3, IX questions and API 570 Problems Solving.
Half Package: Only Practice Test and Exam Questions / 4 Months Access
Risk-Free (Money-back Guarantee): You can return this Practice Test and Exam Questions Package up to 48 hours from the time of payment!
If you had a little time to study and did not pass the API exam, you can have this package for another 4 months without any additional charge!
Sample API 570 Training Videos
A Sample Video for ASME B31.3
A Sample Video for API 570 Problem Solving
A Sample Video for ASME IX Video
Sample Practice Questions for API 570 Training
I4I Academy Certificate for API 570 Training Prep Course
API 570 Training Course - ASME Related Standard
Following items are covered in ASME B31.3 (Process Piping)
- B31.3 Scope and Exceptions
- Owner Responsibility
- Fluid Category, i.e. Category D, Normal Fluid Service, Category M Fluid Service, High Pressure Fluid Service, Sever Cyclic Service
- ASME B36.10 Dimension of Steel Pipe
- Wall thickness Calculation of Stright Pipe, i.e. pressure design thickness, Min Required Thickness, Determination of Pipe Schedule
- Mill Tolerances Consideration
- Joint Quality Factor
- Blank Wall Thickness Calculation
- Impact Test Requirement( evaluation for exemption and test performance requirements)
- Pre- Heating Requirements
- Post Weld Heat Treatment Requirements
- Inspection, Examination and Testing
- Visual Inspection and Volumetric examination (RT & UT)
- Welding Inspection Acceptance Criteria
- Supplementary Examination
- NDE Personnel Qualification Requirements
- Leak Testing Requirements (Hydrostatic and Pneumatic)
- Closure Weld Requirements
- Thermal Expansion
Following items are covered in ASME Section IX (Welding Qualifications)
- WPS, PQR and WPQ Definition as per Section IX
- Manufacturer Responsibility Regarding Welding
- P, F, A numbers / Group Number
- Essential, non-essential and supplementary essential variables
- SFA Specification and AWS Classification
- Write and Qualify a WPS Without Impact Testing Requirements
- Discuss Welding variable ( Joint Design, Base Material, Wall Thickness Range, Filler Metal, Position, Pre-heat Temp, Interpass Temp, PWHT Temp and Holding Time, Gas or Flux, Electrical Characteristics, Technique, etc.)
- Welder and Welding Operator Performance Qualification
- Qualifying with the Volumetric Method or Mechanical Testing / Requirements
- Qualified Positions, Pipe diameter, Wall Thickness, etc.
- Standard WPS's
- Write and review a WPS with Impact Test Requirements
Following items are covered in ASME Section V (Nondestructive Examination)
Article 1 - General Requirements
- Procedural Requirements
- Personnel Qualification Requirements
Article 2 - Radiography
- Backscatter Requirements
- Density Limitation
- Image Quality Indicator requirements and selection
- Radiography Techniques / Requirements
- Geometric Unsharpness Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
Article 6 - Liquid Penetrant Examination
- Detectable discontinuities
- Surface Cleaning Requirements
- Temp Limitation
- Control of Contaminations
- Penetrant Types (Visible and Fluorescent)
- Type and Categories (Water washable, Post emulsifying, Solvent removable)
- Developer Application Requirements
- Evaluation Requirements
- Black light Requirements
Article 7 - Magnetic Particle Examination
- Detectable discontinuities
- Cleaning Requirement
- Temp Limitation
- Surface Contrast Enhancement Requirements
- Different techniques i.e. Yoke, Prod and corresponding requirements
- Visible and Fluorescent Types
- Calibration requirements
- Lifting of weight requirements
- Method of examination
- Magnetizing Intensity Requirements (Gaussmeters, Pie-Shaped Magnetic Particle Field Indicator, Artificial Flaw Shims )
Article 10 - Leak Testing
- Testing Medium Requirements
- Pressure Gage Requirements
- Temp Limitation
- Leak Testing Techniques
Article 9 - Visual Examination
- Direct Visual Examination Requirements
- Light Intensity
- Annual vision Test Requirements
- Remote Visual Inspection
SE-797 UT Thickness Measurement
Article 4 - Ultrasonic Testing
- Only Definition and understanding of A, B and C Scan
ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings - Almost Entire Documents
API 570 Training - API Included Standard and Recommended Practices
API STD 570, Piping Inspection Code: Inspection, Repair, Alteration, and Rerating of In-Service Piping Systems - Entire Document
API RP 574, Inspection Practices for Piping System Components - Entire Document
API RP 577, Welding Inspection and Metallurgy - Entire Document
API RP 578, Material Verification Program for New and Existing Alloy Piping Systems - Entire Document
API RP 571, Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry
- Section 3 - Definitions
- 4.2.14 – Erosion/Erosion-Corrosion
- 4.2.16 – Mechanical Failure
- 4.3.1 - Galvanic Corrosion
- 4.3.2 – Atmospheric Corrosion
- 4.3.3 – Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- 4.3.5 - Boiler Water Condensate Corrosion
- 4.3.8 - Microbiologically Induced Corrosion (MIC)
- 4.3.9 Soil Corrosion
- 4.3.10 – Caustic Corrosion
- 4.4.2 – Sulfidation
- 4.5.1 – Chloride Stress Corrosion Cracking (Cl - SCC)
- 4.5.3 – Caustic Stress Corrosion Cracking (Caustic Embrittlement)
- 184.108.40.206 – Hydrochloric Acid (HCl) Corrosion
- 220.127.116.11 --Sour Water Corrosion
- 18.104.22.168 – Amine Stress Corrosion Cracking
Return to I4I Academy
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!