Quality Control Training Course
Quality Control Specialist Certificate of Qualification
I4I Academy provides online Quality Control training courses in the manufacturing industry. The program is 4 months long and is job-oriented. It helps individuals get excellent and good-paying jobs in the quality control field in the manufacturing industry. The related industry includes pressure vessel and steam boiler manufacturing facilities, steel structure, piping fabrication, skid-mounted units, valve manufacturing, pump and compressor companies, etc. It also assists individuals to get a job in the quality control field in oil, gas, and power plant construction sites and even in oil, gas, and petrochemical operating plants.
Quality Control Training Program Target Groups
- People have no experience but are interested in starting their careers with quality control in the manufacturing industry.
- Welders, Pipefitters, helpers, assembly technicians, shop floor technicians who are looking to get a job in a quality control position. As a quality control specialist, you are not standing on your feet for 10 hours a day on the shop floor. You may make a few shops visits a day and rest you will work in the office.
- The quality control specialist that was already working in this field but has no certification and with this certificate can get a promotion and get better-paying quality control jobs.
- NDE technicians, i.e., PT, MT, RT, and UT technicians who are looking to get a job in quality control. The quality control specialist job is more convenient than NDE work.
The quality control specialist job duties are more technical, and that is why they get paid higher, and their job compare to other shop floor technicians is more convenient.
Quality Control Specialist Positions Job Duties
- Establishing Quality Control Plan and Code and standards requirements
- Material test report review,
- Non- destructive testing Report Review,
- Performing dimensional Inspection
- Performing Welding Inspection,
- Performing or reviewing PMI test reports
- Compiling Manufacturer Data Book
Quality Control Training Program Certificate
The quality control training program graduates are called Quality control specialists in the manufacturing industry. The training module is an online video training, and there is a practice question after each session. The students should complete eight practice questions to be able to receive a Certificate of Qualification.
This certificate is invaluable and assists graduates in getting good-paying jobs in the quality control field in the manufacturing industry.
See below for the Sample certificate:
Quality Control Training Program Course Syllable
- ASME Section VIII Div.1 - Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels,
- ASME Section IX - Welding Qualification,
- ASME Section V - Nondestructive Examination,
- ASME Section II - Materials,
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping,
- ASME B16.5 - Steel Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings,
- API RP 577 - Welding Processes, Inspection, and Metallurgy,
- API RP 578 Guidelines for a Material Verification Program (MVP) for New and Existing Assets,
- API STD 598 - Valve Inspection and Testing,
- SSPC 1, 3, 11 and PA2 for Coating Quality control,
- SNT-TC-1A - Personnel Qualification and Certification in Nondestructive Testing,
- AWS Welding Inspection Handbook
Risk-Free (Money-back guarantee): You can return this training course up to 48 hours from the time of payment!
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.