ASME Section IX Training Course - Video Training
This ASME Section IX training (Welding Qualification) course is video training. This is 16 Hours (2 days) course and available online all over the world.
Hi, this is Bob Rasooli from I4I Academy. There is no PowerPoint presentation with a voice-over in this course. I know most people do not like online courses or do not see as effective as a real classroom course; that is why I am using video training and editing videos to simulate the actual classes for my students.
Each course comes with a handout which you need to review them while/or after watching the videos.
When you completed the video training sessions for IX (welding qualification) which is almost 5.5 hours, in the next step, you will be connected to the practice exam portal with hundreds of practice exam questions; you need to complete them.
There are five WPS's and PQR's with the wrong information, and you will be asked to review these WPS's and PQR's and answer to 50 multi-choice questions. There are also 140 multi-choice close book practice exam questions. When you completed these practices, you are going to take a final exam and receive a certificate from I4I Academy with my signature.
- Video Training
- 150 Practice Test and Exam Questions
- I4I Academy Certificate
- 16 Hours PDH (Profesional Development Hour) Toward 9 Year Certificate Renewal for American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspectors
- 16 Hours CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Hour Toward 3 year API 510, API 570, and API 653 Recertification (Applicable after Jan 2023)
- 16 Hours Training credit Toward 6-Year Certificate Renewal for Candian Welding Bureau Certified Welding Inspectors
- Technical Support*
- 4 Months Access
*If you need help during the study, the support will be available!
Question? Contact I4I Academy, or Call 1 (949) 383-0564
Risk-Free (Money-back Guarantee): You can return this training course up to 48 hours from the time of payment!
I4I Academy Certificate for ASME Section IX Training Course
ASME Section IX Training Course - Content
Following Topics are covered:
- WPS, PQR and WPQ Definition as per Section IX
- Manufacturer Responsibility Regarding Welding
- P, F, A numbers / Group Number
- Essential, non-essential and supplementary essential variables
- SFA Specification and AWS Classification
- Write and Qualify a WPS without Impact Testing Requirements
- Discuss Welding variable ( Joint Design, Base Material, Wall Thickness Range, Filler Metal, Position, Pre-heat Temp, Interpass Temp, PWHT Temp and Holding Time, Gas or Flux, Electrical Characteristics, Technique, etc.)
- Welder and Welding Operator Performance Qualification
- Qualifying with the Volumetric Method or Mechanical Testing / Requirements
- Qualified Positions, Pipe diameter, Wall Thickness, etc.
- Standard WPS's
- Write and review a WPS with Impact Test Requirements
Return to I4I Academy
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!