CWI Endorsement Training Preparation Course for ASME VIII and IX - Video Training
CWI Endorsement Training Preparation Course for ASME VIII (Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels) and ASME IX ( Welding Qualification) is video training course and is 40 hours (5 days) course and available online all over the world.
Each course comes with a handout which you need to review them while/or after watching the videos.
When you completed the video training sessions for ASME VIII (Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels) and ASME IX ( Welding Qualification) which cumulatively is almost 15 hours, in the next step, you will be connected to the practice exam portal with hundreds of practice exam questions; you need to complete them. There are almost 300 questions about section VIII Div.1 and 170 questions about section IX
You are going to take a final exam at the end of the CWI endorsement training course and receive a certificate from I4I Academy with my signature. This course will be prepared you to take AWS CWI Endorsement exam, or if you are a first-time CWI exam taker, you can use this preparation course for your Part C exam.
Package: Video Training / Handout / Practice Test and Exam Questions / I4I Academy Certificate / 48 Hours Training Credit CWI Endorsement Exam Prep Course / Technical Support* / 4 Months Access
*If you need help during the study, the support will be available!
Question? Contact I4I Academy
Risk-Free: You can return this training course up to 48 hours from the time of payment.
I4I Academy Certificate for CWI Endorsement Training Course for ASME VIII (Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels) and ASME IX ( Welding Qualification)
AWS CWI Endorsement Training Preparation Course for ASME VIII and IX - Content
Following subjects are covered in ASME section VIII Div. 1:
- Hierarchy of application
- Laws & Regulations at the location of installation
- ASME - Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code
- National Board Inspection Code NBIC
- Construction Code Vs Referenced Codes
- Manufacturer Certificate of Authorization
- Authorised Inspection Agency
- Manufacturer responsibility and Quality Control
- User Responsibilities
- The scope of Section VIII Div.1, 2 and 3
- The Subsection of VIII Div. 1 (A, B and C)
- Material Requirements
- Design of Pressure Vessel (Wall thickness calculation) - Optional
- Static Head Calculation - Optional
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Part MAWP
- Joint Category and Weld Types
- Special Services
- Pressure Vessel Openings
- Impact Testing Requirements (Evaluation for exemption and performance)
- Fabrication and Welding Requirements and Tolerances
- Post Weld Heat Treatment Requirements
- Non Destructive Testing Requirements (RT, UT, MT and PT)
- Hydrostatic and Pneumatic Testing Requirements
- Name Plate and ASME Marking
- Manufacturer Data Report and NBIC Registration
- Miscellaneous Requirements
Following Topics are covered in ASME Section IX
- WPS, PQR and WPQ Definition as per Section IX
- Manufacturer Responsibility Regarding Welding
- P, F, A numbers / Group Number
- Essential, non-essential and supplementary essential variables
- SFA Specification and AWS Classification
- Write and Qualify a WPS Without Impact Testing Requirements
- Discuss Welding variable ( Joint Design, Base Material, Wall Thickness Range, Filler Metal, Position, Pre-heat Temp, Interpass Temp, PWHT Temp and Holding Time, Gas or Flux, Electrical Characteristics, Technique, etc.)
- Welder and Welding Operator Performance Qualification
- Qualifying with the Volumetric Method or Mechanical Testing / Requirements
- Qualified Positions, Pipe diameter, Wall Thickness, etc.
- Standard WPS's
- Write and review a WPS with Impact Test Requirements
Return Back to I4I Academy
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!