This content provides you with a float type level switch inspection and test plan. This float type level switch ITP is a draft and you must edit this plan to meet your requirements.
|Float Type Level Switch Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Float Type Level Switch Mill test reports||H||R||R|
|Float Type Level Switch Non-destructive examination, when specified||H||R||R|
|Float Type Level Switch Pressure test||H||W||R|
|Float Type Level Switch Performance test||H||H||R|
|Float Type Level Switch Insulation resistance test||H||W||R|
|Float Type Level Switch Final visual / Dimension Inspection||H||H||R|
|Float Type Level Switch Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Float Type Level Switch Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Notification not req'd : Randam Inspection)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
1) Float Type Level Switch Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code /Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Float Type Level Switch Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Float Type Level Switch ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Float Type Level Switch Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials ,Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Float Type Level Switch 100% inspection which is covered by the combination of witness / spot check / record review inspection & tests listed above and vendor's original QC activity shall be confirmed by Purchaser's inspector prior to shipment.
6) Unless otherwise specified in REQ., the Float Type Level Switch sampling Q'ty of " S (Spot Witness Check) " shall be as follows:
3 to 20→3Pcs(all if total 2 and less) , 21 to 50→5Pcs, 51 to 100→10Pcs,101 to 200→20Pcs, 201 to 300→30Pcs, 301 to 500→50Pcs
Minimum 25 pcs or more of the commodity shall be arranged for H/W/S inspection and test at one time inspector's visit as much as practical.
7) Float Type Level Switch Final Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Return from Float Type Level Switch Inspection and Test Plan to Inspection and Test Plan
Return from Float Type Level Switch ITP to Inspection for Industry Home
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.