This content provides you a sample mass flow meter inspection and test plan. This is a draft mass flow meter ITP and you need to modify it to meet your specifications.
|Mass Flow Meter Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Mass Flow Meter Mill test reports||H||R||R|
|Mass Flow Meter Pressure test||H||W||R|
|Mass Flow Meter Performance test including calibration and hysteresis tests||H||W||R|
|Mass Flow Meter Insulation resistance test||H||W||R|
|Mass Flow Meter Final visual / Dimension Inspection||H||H||R|
|Mass Flow Meter Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Mass Flow Meter Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Notification not req'd : Randam Inspection)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Mass Flow Meter Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code /Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Mass Flow Meter Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Mass Flow Meter ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Mass Flow Meter Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e.Storage of materials, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, workmanship,cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) 100% Mass Flow Meter inspection which is covered by the combination of witness / spot check / record review inspection & tests listed above and vendor's original QC activity shall be confirmed by Purchaser's inspector prior to shipment.
6) Unless otherwise specified in REQ., the Mass Flow Meter sampling Q'ty of " S (Spot Witness Check) " shall be as follows:
3 to 20→3Pcs(all if total 2 and less) , 21 to 50→5Pcs, 51 to 100→10Pcs,101 to 200→20Pcs, 201 to 300→30Pcs, 301 to 500→50Pcs
Minimum 25 pcs or more of the commodity shall be arranged for H/W/S inspection and test at one time inspector's visit as much as practical.
7) Final Mass Flow Meter Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may Pre be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like button!