This content provides you with a example Reclaimer inspection and test plan. You must modify this Reclaimer ITP to meet your purchase order specifications.
|Reclaimer Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Reclaimer Material Conformance Certificate||H||R||R|
|Reclaimer Test for Motor||H||W||R|
|Reclaimer Temporary Assembly and Preassembly (Partial)||H||W||R|
|Reclaimer Visual Inspection||H||W||R|
|Reclaimer Dimensional Inspection||H||W||R|
|Reclaimer Welders Qualification (Records or Welder's List)||H||R||R|
|Reclaimer Non-DestructiveTesting (RT, UT, MT or PT), if applicable||H||R||R|
|Reclaimer No Load Test (Drive Unit Only)||H||H||R|
|Reclaimer Insulation Resistsance and High Voltage Test for Power/Control Cabinets||H||H||R|
|Reclaimer Functional/Sequence Test for Control Circuits Including PLC||H||H||R|
|Reclaimer Final visual inspection (includ Painting, coating, preservation, lining, picking, nameplate, tagging, marking, Auxiliary items like spare parts, bolts,etc.)||H||H||R|
|Reclaimer Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Reclaimer Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Reclaimer Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Reclaimer Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Reclaimer ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Reclaimer Vendor shop daily routine works(i.e.Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Reclaimer Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Return from Reclaimer Inspection and Test Plan to Inspection and Test Plan
Return from Reclaimer ITP to Inspection for Industry Home
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.