This content provides you with a example Truck Loading Arm inspection and test plan. You need to modify this truck loading arm ITP based on your purchase order requirements.
|Truck Loading Arm Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Truck Loading Arm Pre-inspection meeting, when specified by Purchaser||H||H||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Material certificates||H||R||R|
|Truck Loading ArmMaterial identification - Pipe items, elbow and reducers, flanges and forged fittings, swivel joint of inner & outer body, swivel flange, seals for swivel, flanges and gaskets||H||W||R|
|Truck Loading Arm WPS/PQR, Welders qualifications (records or welder's list)(Note: If welder's ability is judged as doubtful, a new qualification(WQT)test will be requirement||H||R||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Non Destructive Examination (RTfor all butt welds and PT for all fillet welds)||H||S||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Leakage test||H||W||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Hydrostatic pressure test including lube oil/hydraulic oil unit||H||H||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Function and sequence test for local control panel||H||W||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Visual and dimensional inspection||H||H||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Surface preparation prior to painting, coating, lining||H||W||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Final visual inspection (includ Painting, coating, preservation, lining, picking, nameplate, tagging, marking, Auxiliary items like spare parts, bolts,etc.)||H||H||R|
|Truck Loading Arm Documentation review prior to release (Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Truck Loading ArmPre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Truck Loading Arm Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Truck Loading Arm Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Truck Loading Arm ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Truck Loading Arm Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification,workmanship,cleanliness and etc.)shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Truck Loading Arm Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
6) Based on Truck Loading Arm Supplier's quality control system and quantity of purchase order's equipment can be held or waived at the discretion of purchaser
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like button!