This content provides you with example controlled volume pump inspection and test plan. You need to modify this ITP based on your project requirements.
|Controlled Volume Pump Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Controlled Volume Pump Pre-inspection meeting, when specified by Purchaser||H||H||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Mill Test Reports||H||R||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Material identification and marking||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Execution of major repairs, when issued NCR||H||H||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump RT, UT, MT or PT, when specified||H||R||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Heat treatment execution, if applicable||H||R||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Balancing test||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Charpy impact test, when required||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Hydrostatic test of casing||H||H||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Clearance check(Before/After the running test)||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Performance test||H||H||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Running test with vibration and bearing temperature measurement||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump NPSH test, when NPSHA-NPSHR is less than 0.6m||H||H||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Sound level measurement during the running test||H||H||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Dismantling inspection for casing internal, sleeve type bearing after test run, when specified||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Shop running test for lube oil unit, when provided and when libe oil unit is not used during pump running test.||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Shop running test for lube oil unit, when provided and when lube oil unit is used during pump running test.||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Hydrostatic test for lube oil unit, when provided||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Visual and dimensional inspection for lube oil unit, when provided||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Installation of wiring and conduit (Ex proof execution if required), when provided||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Function, setting and calibration of instruments and controls, when provided||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Other test as specified||H||W||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Final visual inspection (including Nameplate tagging marking painting coating Auxiliary items check)||H||H||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Documentation review prior to release (Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Controlled Volume Pump Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not required)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Controlled Volume Witness / hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp / Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Controlled Volume Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Controlled Volume ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring / Observation of Controlled Volume Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check,Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Controlled Volume Visual Inspection/Documentation Review / Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
6) Based on Controlled Volume Supplier's quality control system and quantity of purchase order can be held or waived at the discretion of purchaser.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!