This article provides you with sample Ejector Inspection and Test Plan. You must edit this ITP to meet your PO specifications.
|Ejector Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Ejector Pre-inspection meeting, when specified by Purchaser/Owner||H||H||H|
|Ejector Mill test reports||H||W/R||R|
|Ejector Material identification and markings||H||W/R||R|
|Ejector WPS/PQR, Welders qualifications (records or welder's list) Note: If Inspector doubt welder's ability, Inspector may request welder for new qualification test.||H||R||R|
|Ejector Non-destructive testing (RT, UT, MT, PT when applicable)||H||S||R|
|Ejector Execution of major repairs, when issued NCR||H||H||R|
|Ejector Hydrostatic test for Process||H||H||R|
|Ejector Hydrostatic test for Comp.Package Aux.||H||H||R|
|Ejector Final visual/dimensional inspection (includ Painting, coating, preservation, nameplate, tagging, marking, Auxiliary items like spare parts, bolts, etc.)||H||H||R|
|Ejector Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Ejector Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not required)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note for Ejector ITP:
1) Ejector Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Ejector Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Ejector ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Ejector Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Ejector Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!