This content provides you with a example mechanical agitator inspection and test plan. You need to modify this mechanical agitator ITP based on your project specifications.
|Mechanical Agitator Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Mechanical Agitator Mill Test Reports||H||R||R|
|Mechanical Agitator Material identification and marking||H||W||R|
|Mechanical Agitator Balancing test||H||W||R|
|Mechanical Agitator Visual/Dimensional Check||H||W||R|
|Mechanical Agitator Function, setting and calibration of instruments and controls, when provided||H||H||R|
|Mechanical Agitator Other test as specified||H||W||R|
|Mechanical Agitator Final visual inspection (including Nameplate, tagging, marking, aux.items check)||H||H||R|
|Mechanical Agitator Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Mechanical Agitator Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not required)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Mechanical Agitator Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Mechanical Agitator Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Mechanical Agitator ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Mechanical Agitator Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder / NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship,cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Mechanical Agitator Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!