This Capacitance Type Level Switch Inspection and Test Plan short article provides you with a example ITP and it is necessary to be modified based on your PO specifications.
|Capacitance Type Level Switch Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Capacitance type level switch mill test report||H||R||R|
|Capacitance type level switch Non-destructive examination, when specified||H||R||R|
|Capacitance type level switch Pressure test||H||W||R|
|Capacitance type level switch Performance test||H||W||R|
|Capacitance type level switch Insulation resistance test||H||W||R|
|Capacitance type level switch Final visual / Dimension Inspection||H||H||R|
|Capacitance type level switch Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Capacitance type level switch Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to
witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser
considering the results of previous inspection. (Notification not req'd : Randam Inspection)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note for Capacitance Type Level Switch ITP:
1) Capacitance Type Level Switch Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code /Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Capacitance Type Level Switch Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Capacitance Type Level Switch ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Capacitance Type Level Switch Vendor shop daily routine works(i.e.Storage of materials, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5)100% Capacitance Type Level Switch inspection which is covered by the combination of witness / spot check / record review inspection & tests listed above and vendor's original QC activity shall be confirmed by Purchaser's inspector prior to shipment.
6) Unless otherwise specified in Capacitance Type Level Switch REQ., the sampling Q'ty of " S (Spot Witness Check) " shall be as follows:
3 to 20→3Pcs(all if total 2 and less) , 21 to 50→5Pcs, 51 to 100→10Pcs,101 to 200→20Pcs, 201 to 300→30Pcs, 301 to 500→50Pcs
Minimum 25 pcs or more of the commodity shall be arranged for H/W/S inspection and test at one time inspector's visit as much as practical.
7) Final Capacitance Type Level Switch Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like button!