This content provides you with a example ladder and platform inspection and test plan. This is a draft ladder and platform ITP and you need to modify it to meet your PO requirements.
|Ladder and Platform Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Ladder and Platform Material ( (DIMENSIONS, MARKING ,etc)||H||R||R|
|Ladder and Platform WPS/PQR, Welders qualifications (records or welder's list)||H||R||R|
|Ladder and Platform Visual and dimensional control||H||S||R|
|Ladder and Platform Painting, Galvanizing||H||W||R|
|Ladder and Platform Final visual inspection including packaging and quantity control||H||W||R|
|Ladder and Platform Assembly Code Marking||H||S||R|
|Ladder and Platform Documentation review prior to release (Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Ladder and Platform Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note for Ladder and Platform ITP:
1) Ladder and Platform Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Ladder and Platform Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Ladder and Platform ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Ladder and Platform Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e.Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Ladder and Platform Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like button!