This article provides you with a sample shiploader inspection and test plan. You need change this shiploader ITP to be based on your purchase order requirements.
|Shiploader Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Shiploader Material Conformance Certificate||H||R||R|
|Shiploader Test for Motor||H||W||R|
|Shiploader Temporary Assembly and Preassembly (Partial)||H||W||R|
|Shiploader Visual Inspection||H||W||R|
|Shiploader Dimensional Inspection||H||W||R|
|Shiploader Welders Qualification (Records or Welder's List)||H||R||R|
|Shiploader Non-DestructiveTesting (RT, UT, MT or PT), if applicable||H||R||R|
|Shiploader No Load Test (Drive Unit Only)||H||H||R|
|Shiploader Insulation Resistsance and High Voltage Test for Power/Control Cabinets||H||H||R|
|Shiploader Functional/Sequence Test for Control Circuits Including PLC||H||H||R|
|Shiploader Final visual inspection (includ Painting, coating, preservation, lining, picking, nameplate, tagging, marking, Auxiliary items like spare parts, bolts,etc.)||H||H||R|
|Shiploader Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Shiploader Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Random Inspection : Notification not req'd)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note :
1) Shiploader Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code Stamp/Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Shiploader Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Shiploader ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Shiploader Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials & welding consumables, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, Welder/NDE Operator performance & qualification, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5) Final Shiploader Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like button!