This content provides you with sample transmitter inspection and test plan. This is draft ITP and you need to modify it to meet your PO requirements.
|Transmitter Inspection and Test Plan Task||Vendor||TPI Inspection||Client|
|Transmitter mill test report||H||R||R|
|Transmitter Performance/Function test||H||W||R|
|Transmitter Visual / Dimension Inspection||H||W||R|
|Transmitter Insulation resistance test||H||W||R|
|Transmitter Documentation review prior to release(Final activity of Technical Inspection)||H||H||R|
|Transmitter Pre-shipment Inspection||H||H||R|
H: Hold Point implies that relevant production activities shall not proceed until the continuation of work is permitted by Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
W: Witness point implies that Purchaser intends to witness the designated inspection feature. If Purchaser decides not to witness the relevant feature, production can proceed without permission of Purchaser. (Notification req'd)
S: Witness, but spot check basis. Initial operation will be witness point and subsequent operation will be witnessed at discretion of Purchaser considering the results of previous inspection. (Notification not req'd : Randam Inspection)
R: Review inspection & test records (Notification not req'd)
General Note for Transmitter ITP:
1) Transmitter Witness/hold point by Code Inspector, when applied by Code /Local Regulation, is to comply with its requirements and to specify in Vendor's ITP.
2) Type of Inspection by Transmitter Purchaser may be changed according to equipment criticality and vendor QC evaluation at job stage.
3) When requested in the requisition, detailed Transmitter ITP shall be submitted by Vendor.
4) Monitoring/Observation of Transmitter Vendor shop daily routine works (i.e. Storage of materials, Adherence to approved procedures, Testing tool calibration check, workmanship, cleanliness and etc.) shall be done by Purchaser during inspection visit.
5)100% Transmitter inspection which is covered by the combination of witness / spot check / record review inspection & tests listed above and vendor's original
QC activity shall be confirmed by Purchaser's inspector prior to shipment.
6)Unless otherwise specified in Transmitter REQ., the sampling Q'ty of " S (Spot Witness Check) " shall be as follows:
3 to 20→3Pcs(all if total 2 and less) , 21 to 50→5Pcs, 51 to 100→10Pcs,101 to 200→20Pcs, 201 to 300→30Pcs, 301 to 500→50Pcs
Minimum 25 pcs or more of the commodity shall be arranged for H/W/S inspection and test at one time inspector's visit as much as practical.
7) Final Transmitter Visual Inspection/Documentation Review/Pre-Shipment Inspection may be combined within one time visit.
Did you find this article useful? Click on below Like and G+1 buttons!